What is the Application Purpose?
- One-Touch Inspection (OTI) is a paperless inspection system done quickly and accurately.
- The touch screen design is finger-friendly.
- A flexible, multi-level assignment structure for the mobile app to meet any type of inspection process.
- OTI sends these inspection results to a central server which makes it available to all assigned staff members.
- OTI’s central server holds all key attributes associated with your assets and stores the history by inspector and inspection type.
- OTI is designed to serve any type of industrial plants. | Recent developments are intrinsically safe phone tablets and NFC tags that will serve hazardous environment industries (like the Oil & Gas industry)
Companies that want to do inspection procedures in an efficient and safe manner.What are the Existing System Issues?
Inspection is done on paper which could result in:
- Records being manipulated.
- Records are not updated in the system until the inspector is back in the office
- Manual data entry is required to record the trending of data in excel or other programs in the back office.
- Leads to more employee hours on the process.
- Mistake possibility is great.
- Inspectors could miss inspection points, or assume nothing is wrong.
- Reading NFC tags authenticates WHO, WHERE and WHEN an inspection checklist was answered. (An unlimited set of Zones is possible).
- Inspectors are required to go around and tap the tags in each location and need to answer every single question before they can submit the report.
- Photos and audio recordings can be included as part of the inspection report for all identified defects.
- The application runs regardless of data connection. Inspection results are stored on the phone/tablet, then updated in a central database as soon as the device is connected to the WiFi or cellular network.
- Defects generate Safe/Unsafe alerts that notify the back office in order to resolve the defects as soon as possible.
- Brings more safety within the work environment.
- Saves time and money.